Patient’s information confidentiality is our utmost priority.
New Hope Homoeopathy appreciates you for considering us for your health treatment.
We value your feelings so we ensure you that all the personal or private information shared by you with the doctors will be kept confidential.
1. The Patient can ask about the prescription in case there is any difficulty in understanding the use of medicine.
2. We highly recommend that you follow up with us for your complete cure.
3. It should be the patient’s responsibility to have post information about homoeopathic medicines being imported into their country. New Hope Homeopathy holds no responsibility if medicines send by us do not reach the patient because of custom restriction in their country.
4. No refund will be given if the medicines get delayed due to postal or custom issues
5. Delivery of medicines, either to Indian or international addresses, is subjected to various climatic conditions, festivals/statutory holidays, unpredictable political conditions and custom regulations; therefore refunds will not be given on delayed delivery of medicines.
6. We prefer using paypal as a payment gateway so that if by some reason the package is either lost or stolen and the order which was sent by us couldn’t reach its destination, then PayPal will take responsibility for the reimbursement.
7. Also, if it’s proven that the order sent for the patient by New Hope Homoeopathy is missing due to some reason, then the patient/parent should contact PayPal along with the tracking ID of Indian Post provided by us, for the reimbursement issue. No refund will be made if the patient does not submit the filled in questionnaire file within 15 days from the day the case form/questionnaire file has been e-mailed to them.
8. We recommend the patients to provide us with detailed information regarding the disease, history of the disease, medicines currently being used, and photos if applicable.
9. The highest limitation of an online treatment is that in case of any emergency, we will not be able to examine the patient. Hence, we recommend the patient to take a proactive role in treating the acute emergency condition by contacting your local hospital. In such emergency cases New Hope Homoeopathy will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from said emergency, as there is no role of homeopathy in acute medical emergency conditions.
10. Any Personal information or details given by patient via phone email etc. will not be disclosed to any one without patients consent.
11. Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted and do not cause any harms/ side effects if taken under proper guidance.
1. After Complete Case Discussion with the doctors, International orders will be processed and shipped within 3-7 working days by Indian Postal Service or Courier.
2. Medicines sent by Speed Post/ Courier are delivered within 7-12 working days to foreign destinations and once the package has cleared customs.
3. It is the responsibility of the Patient to keep an eye to their order, once it is shipped from India New Hope Homoeopathy takes/ holds no responsibility if order do not reach the patient because of customs restrictions in their country.
4. Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send the tracking ID to your email so that you can track the status of your package for your convenience.
1. After Complete Case Discussion with the doctors, domestic orders will be processed and shipped within
3-7 working days by Indian Postal Service or Courier.
2. Domestic orders take less than a week to be delivered.
3. Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send the tracking ID to your email so that you can track the status of your package for your convenience.
DISCLAIMER - The Terms, Conditions, Shipping Policies and Fees are Subjected to change any time when necessary.
All Rights are reserved to New Hope Homeopathy. And are subjected to Indian Jurisdiction.